Lemon Chicken sausage is one the most loved recipes in the United States. The Tenderness and juiciness of the dish makes the tongues waggle and it leaves a lot to be desired. Hence it is dependent on the chef to makes the heart swoon over his dish and lemon chicken is such a recipe which exactly does that. Some traditional American Recipe.
The butter and olive oil combination creates a magic that is not hard to praise. This recipe has admirers all over the country, be it the urban part or the rural part. The freshly minced parsley and rosemary leafs leave a spellbinding aroma in the dish that forces the consumers to lick their hands.
Salt-according to taste
Black pepper- 2 teaspoons
Garlic powder-1 teaspoon
Olive oil-50 millilitres
Chicken thighs- 1 kg
Rosemary – fresh leaves
- Place a frying pan on the flame.
- Now pour the butter and olive oil on the heated pan and let it melt and form a brownish mixture.
- Add the chopped onions and garlic in to the pan.
- Saute them until the mixture turns golden brown and add garlic powder.
- Now carefully add the chicken thighs to the pan, simmer the flame and let it cook for over 20 minutes. Form the chicken in to a patty form.
- Now add the parsley and rosemary leaves and mix them properly.
- Leave the dish for ten minutes on the flame.
Your Lemon chicken sausages are ready to be served.